- Questo evento è passato.
3° webinar: The Geo-economic relevance of Southeast Asia for the Italian Country System
4 Dicembre, 2020 – 11:00 am 12:15 pm
We are pleased to invite you to the event “The Geo-economic relevance of Southeast Asia for the Italian Country System”, organized by Associazione Italia-ASEAN jointly with Sicindustria, partner of Enterprise Europe Network, and the M.A. in International Relations of the University of Palermo.
The cycle of events will consist of three rounds of discussion (November 20th and 27th and December 4th). Each event will provide an in-depth analysis of the reciprocal opportunities for trade and investment in order to strengthen the dialogue between Italy, the EU and the ASEAN countries.
- Prof. Enrico Letta, President, Associazione Italia-ASEAN
Five years of Associazione Italia-ASEAN
- Prof. Leoluca Orlando, Mayor, City of Palermo
- Prof. Fabrizio Micari, Rector, University of Palermo
State of art and potential of scientific cooperation with South East Asia
- Mr. Antonino Salerno, Responsible of International relations, Sicindustria
Sicily as part of the Country System
- Ms. Giada Platania, Head of the International Affairs Unit Sicindustria/Enterprise Europe Network
Performances of Sicilian trade with Asia
Iscriviti anche alla nostra newsletter per non perdere nessuna notizia!